“Not worth stopping for”

Ranked #5 of 6 things to do in Robertson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Not worth stopping for or having a close look at. Pity because otherwise this place has some interesting lunch options.

1  Thank Michael C
"towns"
in 3 reviews
"sights"

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Robertson had such a great history of potato growing, that it is a pity it is commemorated with this ugly thing. My family insisted on photographs!!

4  Thank Reconnoiterer
Reviewed 13 December 2013

You can see it as you drive past, I thought it was just a plain old giant rock. I did not even bother having a photo with it

1  Thank Nat326
Reviewed 11 October 2013

No need for a stop here - just look at it as you drive past. It is supposed to be a potato but looked to me more like a dark brown Uluru. Needs some maintenance, also some tourist information. Not worth a special visit. Judging by the condition I'd say the locals are ashamed of it.

3  Thank kjbMirani
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2013

What can I say ... I mean if you want to drive to Robertson to look at a potato shaped rock then you and I have different ideas of fun. We came through town for other reasons and so had a laugh as we walked past it but I cannot, for one second, recommend that anyone detour even slightly just to see this. If you are in town, however, be sure to drop into the Inn and the Cheese shop.

2  Thank Matt S