“there will be a next time”

Addy's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Shellharbour
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“there will be a next time”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was recently in Australia visiting my sister. She is a big fan of addy's, but I was still to be convinced. We went on a Wednesday evening at approx 19:00, unfortunately the restaurant was almost empty, only 3 of 4 tables were occupied which I think is a shame and not very inviting.
I must say that the 4 of us all very much enjoyed our food, it was very good! And the girl serving us was as friendly as could be.
On a critical note, I felt very rushed. We were constantly trying to slow down the service.
I would most certainly eat here again and would defiantly recommend this restaurant to friends. But I would also advise them to go on a Friday or Saturday, it should be more crowded and enjoyable then!

• Visited May 2014

Oak Flats, Australia
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Do not go to this restaurant the food is not worth the money. My partner and I had the Tanker, oysters were tiny the prawns were small and soft,We added the Lobster which also was tiny there was not a lot of anything except fruit which was frozen fresh. Not good value at all for the price of $165. For this money go to the Lagoon Restaurant Wollongong better seafood. When asked on paying for our meal how everything was we said average we were still hungry and the lady said well Ooh that's no good will that be cash or card. Never again, this is not a seafood restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank kylie m
Newcastle, Australia
“Delicious food at Addy's”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We loved this restaurant so much we went back the following night. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The meals are large and very reasonably priced. We ordered the garlic & chilli prawn gnocchi with cacciatore sausage which was sensational and we would also recommend the Mezza Plate for starters and the barramundi for main. Next time we return to Shellharbour, we will definitely be dining at this restaurant !

Shellharbour, Australia
“Addys Restaurant - Shellharbour”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

You can't fault the service and food at Addy's, whether you're after fine dining or something simpler they cater for all. Great value for money, especially their 2 course lunch special at $25 pp the serves are ample and the food is delicious. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this restaurant.

Newcastle, Australia
“Great food great prices!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We chose to go to dinner at Addy's after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and were so glad that we chose this restaurant. The staff made us feel special, the food was delicious and the service was great. Even though the restaurant was almost full, the meals come out fast. We highly recommend Addy's.