“Pizza”

Ranked #39 of 52 Restaurants in Singleton
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Pizza'a are good at Dominoes, but they are just too expensive now for the family. We were regulars at Dominoes (almost weekly), but now we are lucky to have pizza every 1-2 months. It's a shame they hiked the prices so much and limited the value range so much. I just no longer see the value.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank GenSB

“Much improoved”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have recently been back to Domino's for pizza, after I said I won't be back anytime soon, and after my last review, I feel I must share my experience, this time everything was so much better, greatly improved, better service, better quality pizza indeed, more cheese on them now too, the shop front has had a revamp and inside too, looking very clean and nice, hopefully this better quality will continue, but I must add, that a rather large pizza chain has recently opened in competition with them, so this may have something to do with the improvement, but that said, whatever it takes to get a better quality pizza.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Debbie O
Singleton, Australia
“We keep giving them the benefit of the doubt..... Don't bother!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We rarely order pizza so it should be something fun when we do. But alas not..... Today's was especially bad. Firstly, with the order complete online the website crashed. After much swearing at the computer we finally called to try and do the order over the phone. The girl who answered must have had far too much red bull because she spoke in such a fast mumble I wasn't even sure I had the right place. After much simple and clear instruction on what we wanted not to mention repeating the order we finally got there. When the pizzas arrived they had them on the wrong base, chocolate everywhere, sauces missing and toppings mixed up. What a disaster!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rebekah S
Columbus, GA
“Good for a Quick Bite”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The staff is friendly and the service is relatively fast. The pizza is typical fast-food style and better than most, but not the greatest.

I recommend this if desiring pizza fast.

• Visited November 2012
“poor quality”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

the quality of the pizza was poor, hardly any toppings and less cheese too, often over cooked and dry too, I won't be back their for pizza any time soon.

Visited September 2012