“No longer exists.”

Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Singleton, Australia
“No longer exists.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Henris was a fabulous restaurant but closed down last year. This review has to be 100 characters, so I am writing more, but it is closed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Andrea_K66

Melbourne, Australia
“Best in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Situated behind John St, good food, good wines. Service a little off hand, and prices creeping up.
Not open Mondays.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Expected More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have been to Henri's numerous times for numerous occasions. Unfortunately I have to say Henri's were on a downward slope before relocating, and there new premises still misses the mark. Their prices have increased in the move, but their service, not so much.

I have ordered the sashimi plate and expected more for the price. There was a decent variety but I expected more quantity wise. I visited with a large group of girlfriends a few weeks after they had opened and after ordering our second bottle of wine I had to chase it down ten minutes later. We were seated in a private, quieter part of the restaurant but felt we weren't catered for as much as the main area adjacent to the kitchen.

I have also sampled the ceviche, which is also lovely. On this particular visit I was seated in the main dining area and appreciated the staff indulging in a bit of conversation with us about the food.

You could say I am biased as I have seen what Henri's is capable of when I compare to their first few years of opening, and it was truly amazing. As others mention, if you are visiting singleton, do visit Henri's, as it is one of the nicer places accessible, without having to delve into the vineyard areas.. It does have a lovely atmosphere but service and food need a little bit of propping up to match the prices.

• Visited July 2012
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

Really good food and service 10 out of 10 not bad for such a small town ! The food is what you would expect for the price and the service was helpful and friendly.

Hunter Valley , NSW
“Fantastic experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

A must if you are visiting singleton , I consider Henri's up there with the best , fresh food , fantastic cocktails , and amazing deserts.....

• Visited December 2012