“Great pulled pork burgers”
Review of Seed

Seed
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch not expecting a lot but the burgers were excellent. Good range of other food and smoothies.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stopped by Seed cafe for afternoon tea at around 3pm. As we were quite late the staff were trying to close however still took our order which was lovely.

The staff were clearly flustered and we watched them interact quite rudely with some other customers however given the circumstances I understand they would have been frustrated, this being said they should have either said they were closed instead of trying to close and serve or taken a breathe and re assessed the situation.

We grabbed 2 small smoothies and 2 brownies which was pretty pricey just under $30. It was nice but nothing to rave over.

There is limited seating so I would recommend "grab and go" there are plenty of grassy areas and beaches near by.

Overall nice food and average service (under the circumstances)

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Ordered open steak sandwich, steak ok just, tasted like cardboard, toast too hard too cut or chew, caramelised onions cold. Asked for salt, promised but was not supplied. Poor value for $16.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This place offered the best breakfast in town. Poached eggs, avocado, sour doe, coffee, fruit - all amazing and prepared with love.
If you go for lunch
Have the chicken salad - that's one of our favourites.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I ordered the open rump steak burger. The rump steak was so flattened it was unrecognisable as rump nor tasted like it, and smothered in the balsamic vinegarette. The baked sweet potato slices on the dish were burnt to an absolute crisp.The dish was supposed to have roasted nuts on it and I couldn't find any. To be honest I could do better than this at home with my eyes closed. I am a local and my visit was the first and last time i will go to this cafe.

2  Thank Graeme G