“Nice food but to slow”

South Tweed Chinese Meals
Ranked #55 of 102 Restaurants in Tweed Heads
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We had a very nice meal but it took 2 hours to get it there was only 5 of us ,they give us a bit at a time we were going to walk out but a bit more would come,I don,t think I would go there again.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Food good, reasonably priced and good service. A good restaurant for Chinese on the way home. It is a family restaurant.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Customer service was good from one lady behind the counter but when I picked up my take away one of the other ladies didnt even agknowledge that I was standing right in front of her, very rude.
I will never get food from this place again, the honey chicken was so chewy I had to spit it out and the mongolion beef was fatty and overdone with flavour, the fried rice was ok but not great.
I can't believe they are rated 5th best restaurant in the area, if you want good food for a good price go to Outback Jacks, Georges Paragon or La Porchetta in Coolangatta.

3  Thank KTJMCooly
Reviewed 23 May 2012

There was 16 of us at this restaurant for my Husband's 60th birthday.
The waitress called Rhiannon just blew everyone away with her great service, incredible memory for taking orders for 16 entrees and drinks . She never wrote anything down. She did not miss one drink or food order.
My Son asked if she would go to the Casino with him as he figured if she has a memory like that for ordering food & drinks she would also be great at memorizing cards !. LOL
Fantastic food and a top night thanks to Rhiannon.
We will definitely return.

Jem

1  Thank jemGoldCoastOz
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

Good food, good service, good atmosphere. Service was quick & friendly. Better than average Chinese food, no complaints.

1  Thank Amandaj81