Orient
Ranked #85 of 104 Restaurants in Tweed Heads
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 May 2013

As a vegetarian I found nothing to choose from but a large veggie pizza or veggie lasagne at the Twin Towns food area, but last week I tried the Orient at Twin Towns. Good service and good advice as to what can be made vegetarian although it doesn't mention vegetarian options on the menu. The waitress was only to willing to share with us what we could have. Then latter came and asked if we were happy with our meal and I had to say my veggie Laksa was packed full of veggies.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was packed so looked promising. But only due to a show in in the club. I Ordered lemon chicken and it was off and a very small portion. Sent it back and got no apology or complimentary drinks as compensation. Other dishes lacked in flavour.

2  Thank TCB1935