We stayed at the Mercure near Sydney airport for one night -- it was clean, the bed, including pillows, was great, the shower was wonderful and the staff was exceptionally nice. We had a nice view, and the place was really quiet. When we checked in we were surprised to find out that check-out time was 2pm! How wonderful not to be rushed in the morning. We had a couple of drinks in the bar which was terribly decorated, a common theme in the hotel, but the beer was cold and the bartender was outstanding. If you can take the bland decor (kind of feel like you are in a nursing home -- too beige!) you'll love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport
- Mercure Sydney International Airport Australia/Wolli Creek