We stayed 2 nights and had intended to swim but found the pool has been closed as apartment complexes are being built. There was no reference to the pool closure on the hotel website.
On checkin we were upgraded and had a very nice clean room with a most comfortable bed. The bathroom is small and the shower screen leaks all over the floor. The windows have double glazing so no noise and the view was excellent looking out over part of the airport. Meals were good and the staff were pleasant and did not mind amending the menu to suit a fussy eater.
We got the airport shuttle and I was surprised that there were no seat belts however we arrived safely. We will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport
- Mercure Sydney International Airport Australia/Wolli Creek