I just needed a place to stay for one night before flying out of Sydney to come home. The Mercure was a very short cab ride from the Sydney airport. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. I felt like they appreciated my business even though I was a one night stay. The room was very nice - commensurate with a nice business oriented hotel. The hotel breakfast buffet was very good. The shuttle to the airport was very efficient and timely. Very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport
- Mercure Sydney International Airport Australia/Wolli Creek