“If it isn't foggy this is a must”

Roadies Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I had an early dinner on the patio. I had the Haddock and she had a Quesadilla. The food was wonderful and the view was fantastic. Forested hills and a reservoir. The service was very knowledgeable and attentive. They have shows on Friday and Saturday for a separate ticket but if you want to eat close to show time you better make a reservation well in advance.

2  Thank SDeuker

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Roadies. The food was great, but the view was simply amazing. If you are there for a show or visiting the area stop in and get a bite to eat. You will not be disappointed.

3  Thank Charlie R
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stopped here for lunch after hearing about the beautiful view. It did not disappoint. It was a sunny warm day and we enjoyed our lunch and especially the location. My husband had a burger and I had a wrap. The prices were typical of the area and the food was fine. I could only eat half the wrap because of the size. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Did I mention the view was amazing?

3  Thank Lynn833
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The view here is amazing. Me and friends went to the bar and the staff was very friendly. They serve these awesome chips!! The views off the deck are amazing and look out into the valley.

2  Thank Tasha9914
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had heard that this restaurant had a great view, so we drove there and you are on top of the world overlooking a lake and beautiful scenery. We took some great pictures of the view, we got there around 5:00 and it was not busy at all and the waitress was great by the time we left it was filling up though. The food was great and you got a lot of food for your money. Will definitely go back would like to catch a show next time.

3  Thank JoAnn C