“great chocolate cake!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Freeport, New York
“great chocolate cake!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Nice staff, great cake...nice little place to sit and have coffee and a snack. A few tables to sit outside and eat if you like.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank KaLovesToTravel49

New Jersey
“Went for the Coffee”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We did not like the coffee at the place we were staying at so we walked down Broadway to find an open coffee shop. On Friday morning Strange Brew was the ONLY one open at 8:30am. You would think the others would be open for business but they were not. We bought two regular coffees. The cost was 3.00 which I found cheap for a resort town on the weekend but hey I am use to Starbuck prices. The coffee was really good and I would return when in town again. The place is cute and the worker was really nice and helpful.

• Visited October 2013
“Stopped in for a frappe”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Had a great mocha frappe, last minute decision. We were walking around for the first weekend of the fall festival and it was very warm and I saw the sign and thought it would be a cute stop. Inside is very nice, would have liked to sit a bit but we had tickets for the train. Liked that they had interesting seating areas,board games you could play, places to sit and read and I think they had a few seats outside also. Young girl at the counter was very nice showing me all the flavors. Ended up with just a mocha frappe and it was just as good as one from any major chain. Would get a drink there again when I get a chance to get back to Jim Thorpe.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sconrad1961
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Pumpkin Spiced Latte Ever!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This place is amazing! They had the best, made from scratch, pumpkin spiced latte EVER... I've tried tons, theirs is highly addictive & "the real deal" as they called it-I agree!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lisa P
pottsville, pa
“Give the owner a break!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Just give the owner a little bit of a break.... like his social skills aren't the best but he tries.... he dresses is pretty nice and always wears nice tight lee jeans. I think the coffee was great though.... great lattes and frappes. Like I think deep down he's a nice sensitive guy. Like he made fun of my girlfriend because she ordered her coffee with skim milk.... but I don't think he knows any better. I mean give him a break, maybe he was picked up when he was younger.

• Visited September 2013