“great restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
East Meadow, New York
“great restaurant”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The food is awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant. Italian/Meditteranean food in an upscale environment.

Visited September 2013

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Great Meal! Very Friendly Owner & Staff!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife & I both think this is the nicest restaurant in Jim Thorpe. After going on a train ride on a Sunday in Jim Thorpe in October 2013, we decided to have Italian food at Trattoria 903. I’m so glad we did. The restaurant was clean, the portions were good and the prices were fair. But most of all, the staff was so friendly. The owner came around to each & every table to make sure everything was ok. He actually sat and chatted with us on how he prepares some of the seafood dishes. It was a great experience to just sit, relax and have a great meal. We can’t wait to go back.

“Mouth watering delicious!!!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Szunia is out of his/her mind. The staff and owner could not be more accommodating. When your food is prepared fresh and adapted to your liking, guess what? You may have to wait a little longer. This is not fast food. I eat there once a week at least. Love it!

New York City, New York
“Frightening experience”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have discovered this restaurant when traveling along route 903 from Jim Thorpe to my country house. Have been there total of three times. The food is inconsistent . My grupper was undercooked, and slimy. Waited for 45 minutes to get my entre and when I questioned the waitress, the owner Hassan came running to my table screaming. Very loud, irrational, abusive and intimidating. Needless to say, I will never return. Food is mediocre and the owner a madman

6 Thank szunia
New York City, New York
“Great find”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Visited friends in the Poconos and went to Trattoria 903 for dinner. I had read the reviews on Tripadvisor, and decided to give it a try. Was not disappointed. Food is fresh and portions are generous. I asked for my shrimp scampi to be served with grilled vegetables instead of spaghetti and the waitress said that would not be a problem. My friend's husband wanted fried shrimp, and even though it was not on the menu, they gladly accommodated him. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I took half of my dish home. Coming from NY and used to paying $12 for a glass of wine, the bill was surprisingly modest. at the end of the meal, the owner came over to our table to see if we were happy with our dinner. We found out he's from Croatia, but he certainly owns a wonderful Italian restaurant. If you are in the area (or even if you have to travel a little bit to get there), I strongly recommend this lovely, welcoming restaurant.

• Visited September 2013