“Coming from Ny city and Philly.”
Review of Trattoria 903

Trattoria 903
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food and service was amazing . Being from a large city it's not fair to compare. But saying that .I would love to have this restaurant in Philly or Newtown square Pa. I would put them up there with the best !!!! Kenny and Debbie.

3  Thank Debbie A

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our first visit to 903.
Hassan the owner very concerned about people waiting.
The service was only surpassed by the food.
Very large portions and not to expensive.
You can even hear a conversation.

4  Thank Edward M
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We have been vacationing in Bear Creek for years and this is the best place we have come across. The service, food, atmosphere, and prices are perfect. The wine list has a great variety in both taste and price. Very family friendly and the owner makes the rounds from table to table. Can't wait to visit the area again in the Fall.

2  Thank Bearden23
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Only get this way once or twice a year and always make sure we get to eat here. Food is fabulous and service is outstanding. If you are in the area and don't go here, you missed a great meal. Large portions of freshly made Italian foods and a good selection of wines and beers. Good for kids through the most discriminating food critic. Take my word and go here!

2  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is the best place to have a meal anywhere if visiting Jim Thorpe, Carbon County, Big Boulder, Lake Harmony. The food is amazing! The portion are more than generous. We have had many meals here and have never been disappointed. When we dine at other places we regretfully ask ourselves, " Why did we go there? We should just have went to Trattoria's" We have tried many, many places and Our favorite place to dine is here. Our last meal there was one of the best I have ever had anywhere in all my years of dinning out, so hence this review. My husband and I had the colossal shrimp cocktail 3 shrimp $13.95. We had never seen shrimp that big. I had to find a way to measure it so I could tell my daughter when I got home It was from the top of my middle finger to the end of my hand ( which I measured at home) is 6 1/2 inches long so round, tender, juicy, OMG! the party next to us ordered filet and colossal shrimp and all the four of them spoke of was the size of those shrimp! The meals are all delicious, portions always more than you need and probably can finish so almost everybody leaves with leftovers. We were lucky enough last time to have Rack Of Lamb on the menu. We never in our lives had a meal that was as delicious as that. The herbs, seasonings, the size, the texture, the taste was amazing, I told my husband " this is a chef's masterpiece!" the side roasted potatoes and Fresh strips of squash, zucchini, mushrooms, green beans , slivers of garlic touch your pallet with such a flare of flavors that was so delicious. We know there are many people that rent houses in the developments up there and you can tell this Is a spot they make while on vacation. I hope you get the chance to stop in and have a great meal. I know you will not be disappointed. You would be wise to make a reservation because it is always crowed , or call ahead and see if you could be accommodated.

2  Thank Debbiefromphilly