“Beary good cafe”

Bear Appetit Cafe
Ranked #29 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2014

convenient cafe with pleasing menu options. I had tuna melt and sweet potato fries, she had cheeseburger with onions and mushrooms. tasty and filling portions.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Had lunch here today. My husband and I both had the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. We were not disappointed . The food was hot and plentiful . The servicer was very attentive. I would certainly eat her again. With so many upscale places in town this was a welcome relief .

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Whenever we come to Jim Thorpe we have our lunches at Bear Appetit. Food is consistently good as is the service. Kathy and Carly were attentive and fun. They will also accommodate special needs. Good Job!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were just strolling through town and decided to pop in for a quick lunch. The waitress was awesome and the value is great. I had a chicken wrap and my fiance had a salad. Portions are big and the food was really surprisingly good. Overall great value.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We ate there twice and found it enjoyable each time. They have a friendly staff and the food is good and reasonably price. We would not hesitate to go back.