“cozy place”

Dom N Ali Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“cozy place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

me and my wife stopped in for a quick bite to eat and a cold beer, food was good, service was fast place was clean, pino the owner stopped to say hi. first time there, they made us feel at home, will go back, they say mother black bear and cub out back sometimes. plenty of parking off 903.

• Visited November 2013

Monroe, Connecticut
“OK Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

On our first night in Jim Thorpe the family and stopped in for dinner. Food was OK. Ambiance was lacking. Service was pleasant.

Visited August 2013
Vineland, New Jersey
“Worth while stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I usually frequent this place in the spring when I go fishing. My son when asked where do you want to go eat, it is always Dom N Ali. Good home style cooking and portions. Staff and service is really good. Will be back again.

• Visited April 2013
“A little disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I apologize for writing this review so late but this is the first time I have had a chance. I use to dine in and take out here occasionally because it is close to home but have not been back since march. With every visit I became more and more disappointed. From the pizza crust being under cooked to entrees being to oily for my liking. On a positive note there burgers are pretty good. Once while sitting in the dining room my family and I were able to hear what sounded to be a very heated family dispute I have two small children and the language they used was very uniproprate. So we gave it a try again but in the bar area, this time the service was slower then molasses. Their take out isnt much better either I was told my order would be done in 20 minutes and an hour and a half later I went home with undercooked pizza and the rest of my food was cold. I hope for the sake of the resturate things have gotten better...

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Abby0608
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Great OWNER...GREAT TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stop here often....great family owned business...Pino "The Boss" usually always on premise and taking care of you...and daughter Ali running the bar....fantastic people and staff.. and DALLAS COWBOY fans to boot...lol....food is terrific and the atmosphere is great.....strongly recommend stopping by.

• Visited June 2013