“Very good food, clean place”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Have eaten there several times in 2013. Food is very good quality, the restaurant is always clean and the family that runs it is very nice.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Good Chinese food in a beautiful town. I had a pork and veg. combo with fried rice, extra hot. The egg role was crisp without being hard, the veg. fresh, the flavors distinctive and yummy. The rice was especially good, fluffy and flavorful. The town is gorgeous . I love grabbing a quick meal and having time to do other things in the same visit.

2  Thank Mari G
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I wrote a review on this inexpensive take-out (and eat in) restaurant in Oct 2012. We visited it several times since July of 2012. On a recent visit in December, I was very disappointed in how dirty the carpeted floors were! Very obviously dirty, nothing subtle - this should not be in a restaurant. At the time there was only one other couple dining there. The food was also just ok. So, my opinion has changed!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

China Garden on Broadway might not look like much on the outside but the service is polite, friendly, fast and the food is really good! It is not a fancy restaurant by any means. I think most of their business is take- out. We have ordered food here several times and we have enjoyed it each time! I wish they would deliver! You can call in your order and then pick up.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

We did take out and the food was just ok. The interior of the restaurant, while pretty much the generic Chinese decor, seemed a little dirty/dingey. Maybe it's just that we had gone in right after they had a large party (or party with young kids) and they hadn't had a chance to clean up yet but it left us a bit turned off.