“Horrible”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Tried to get a bacon and egg roll after 11am. They stop breakfast at 11. Almost thought I was at maccas. Coffee was burnt and tasted terrible. Ordered a late and got a flat white in a glass. They need to learn anout what a cafe is supposed to be.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Todd321

Newcastle
“beautiful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Absolutely beautiful food and wonderful service. I highly recommend trying there hot chocolate! all food is served to a high standard and even though its a bit out of the way I would try find it!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jadeaves
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I go to the school across the road and one lunch time I decided to take a walk over and buy a coffee.
I'm picky with my coffee, it has to be good or I won't drink it.
And I'll tell you, it is the best coffee I have consumed in my life; the staff were so friendly and the atmosphere was so enjoyable.
Definitely returning more often!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Geeeeeeeeeee
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Four people for lunch, 1 wrong meal, another undercooked. The correct meal arrived after the others had finished eating. Salad had rotten bits on the lettuce. Had to go to the counter to ask for a steak knife and return the butter knife i was given to cut the overlooked, rubbery, tiny, minute steak when medium rare was requested. Waited 40 minutes for the other meals so going there from work for lunch, which we did, is out. While we sat there, another woman took her meal back because it wasn't what she ordered. When we paid the bill and started to leave, the cashier accused us of being short $7 but looked at the till again and said oh sorry, didn't look at it properly. I then told her what a terrible meal I was given which was still on the plate, she said "oh thanks for letting us know". No mention of a discount, money back or even an invitation to come back for another try. Never again.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Robert L
Tumbi Umbi, Australia
“Understaffed and stressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

It was ANZAC Day and I guess there was penny pinching on salaries. The staff had our sympathy but overall this visit left us unimpressed. The most commonly used word was sorry from the staff apologising for wrong orders and lengthy delays. It will be a long time before we venture back there again.

• Visited April 2013