Hampton Inn Johnstown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$90
  • Breakfast included
US$127
US$123
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Johnstown(Johnstown)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$114
QualityInn
US$78
US$65
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastcookiesbreakfast staffgreat hotelstaff was extremely helpfulrestaurants and shoppingplace to stayfront desk staffexcellent stayjohnstown arearooms are cleanbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffthe entire staffbreakfast roomhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I rented two rooms for this stay with my family. Staff was very professional & check in was easy. Rooms were very clean, beds were very comfortable, complimetary breakfast was great, coffee was available 24/7 in the lobby. I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed here during a recent business trip. The staff was friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast was good. The heating/cooling unit in the room kept me awake cycling on/off all night but I turned it off and everything was fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I wish this hotel had a restaurant or even a pantry to buy food and drinks.
My room was clean, as it should be. The ladies at the front desk were nice and friendly and of course they had the signature cookies awaiting guests checking in. :)

I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a significant snowstorm. The staff was very welcoming and upgraded us. They had hot chocolate and cookies upon arrival and were seen frequently cleaning snow from the walks to keep the entrances safe. The breakfast staff were also enjoyable and friendly. Too bad there is no indoor pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff at this Hampton made you feel like a "guest" as opposed to someone that was "renting the room for the weekend". The hotel/rooms appeared to be brand new...I didn't check out how old it was but, it was very nice. We needed to meet for a half hour or so with a business associate of ours who travelled to meet with us and the manager recommended he eat breakfast with us. This was certainly not something I was expecting, nor did we take advantage of it, but the feeling was of a "guest" type as opposed to a strictly business transaction with this hotel. The hotel is located directly off the highway but you don't hear any traffic. Good location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business