“Beautiful Home, Amazing Breakfast, Many...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Green Room Terrace
The Rose Room
The Rose Room /work Destk
Breakfast set-up
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

truffa3
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Home, Amazing Breakfast, Many Amenities, Family Friendly,Delightful Hostess”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

My family (5 in total) and I were in Johnstown to visit my wife's son who is in school there for the weekend and I was hoping to find a BnB instead of renting several hotels rooms when I came across Bernardette's BnB. First the home, When we arrived it is a well kept property in a nice neighborhood that had plenty of on street parking. The home has a very nice porch and yard, but sadly being winter we could not take advantage. Inside, it is a beautiful home with hardwood floors and attractive woodwork, tastefully decorated with many amenities from internet, movies to an expansive book collection. The three bedrooms were comfortable, well kept and presented, there were mini fridges and beverages provided in the bedrooms. The living room area is a spacious with comfortable furnishings. What set this BnB apart is the hostess Bernardette. She made sure we felt welcome; at home and was very attentive to our needs and any questions we had. The breakfast was very enjoyable, home cooked, plentiful and delicious and outside the box (which she made sure to inquire about food allergies or particular tastes before she prepared the menu). The Thai coconut porridge (my personal favorite), Indian style coriander and turmeric potatoes and southern ho cakes with a Caribbean twist were all hits with my entire family. I really have no complaints to speak of, and look forward staying again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Mar 2017
Thank you, Ernie. I am happy that I was able to provide a great environment and place to stay for you and your family. It was a pleasure hosting you all. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing