“Great restaurant”

RJ's Cafe & Lounge
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Eat their for my birthday with my husband & friends. Had the fillet. It was excellent.

Very Nice Atmosphere. Love the tin ceilings. Would go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I'm a local who enjoys stopping in while making the rounds on the weekend. Great atmosphere and the staff is very welcoming. Menu is very versatile. Highly recommend the lobster mac & cheese and the burgers. A casual atmosphere with upscale dining to please the palette.

1  Thank Charlene S
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I went to Rjs for our wedding anniversary. Very romantic atmosphere. Tin ceiling is beautiful, candle light, seperate booths with drapes. Meal was outstanding. My husband had the shrimp po boy. Seasoning was delicious, sandwich was huge. We had a wonderful meal in a lovely atmosphere. Would definitly go back.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Had the opportunity to eat at RJ's last Saturday night. They were crowded and seemingly under staffed (bartender? Waitress?) Our bar service was slow and even had to go to the bar to cancel my drink order because it took sooo long... we were ready to leave. We were given the wrong food order... Uhhh... no... I didn't order the fish!" The prime rib... the "Saturday night special" really wasn't all that special, I could have gotten a bigger portion at a better price at several places in town. Hot food is a pet peeve of mine, needless to say... mine was not. I may go back on a week night to see if the service improves... Keep you posted!

1  Thank worldtraveler4838
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Service at this establishment is below sub par. Went this evining & sat for 15min with no one taking our order.
The hostess forgot our name was on the list ( too busy spending her work to texting). When order was finally delivered was incorrect.

Utimitately..one would think the owners would apologize or try to make their wrongs right...nope! Told to leave

1  Thank Kristen T