“Our go to place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
“Our go to place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My boyfriend and I absolutely love this place. We've been coming since opening and it has become our go to place. The food is out-standing and the servers have become our friends. I would recommened everyone try out this little hidden gem!

• Visited April 2014

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Gem in Johnstown!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

It's a smaller restaurant, but beautifully colorful décor. You get chips and salsa when you arrive, which are not overly salted like some places.The food is amazing with very reasonable prices. I got shrimp with garlic and onions. It was the best shrimp dish I have EVER eaten! The service was great, and everyone was very nice. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2014
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Top notch Mexico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This eatery located in small strip mall is: beautifully authentic Mexican colorful decor; superb cuisine and the absolute best margarita I have EVER sipped. Worth the trip to have this dining experience!

• Visited November 2013