“Unexpected stop”

Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jonestown
Reviewed 30 July 2013

On our way to visit my grandson attending college in West Virginia, I became ill and had to stop for the night. The Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap Days Inn were gracious in accepting our request for two rooms at 1am that morning. As it turned out I was unable to leave the next morning, still be ill, and they accommodated my request for one more night in my room. I was eternally grateful. The rest of my family continued to West Virginia and returned to pick me up the next day. I was allowed the courtesy of staying in my room until noon since I was by myself and my family had a four hr drive to pick me up. The rooms were clean and very welcoming especially in the situation I found myself. The staff was gracious both in admitting us to arrive at such a late hour and when I left extending the usual check-out time. I felt completely safe even though I was by myself.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

HelloDonna L,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We strive to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable while staying with us.

We hope you can come and enjoy another stay at our hotel soon!

Your friends at the Days Inn Lebanon/Ft. Indiantown Gap

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days_Inn_Jonestown, General Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Location, Room, Size, Meal, COFFEE, lighting in parking lot, service, whatelse could you ask for Thank you.

Hello Roberta,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review your stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed it and always love to hear that guests are happy with their stay. We make it our duty to do our best to make it that way.

Hope to see you again soon!

Your friends at the Days Inn/ Ft. Indiantown Gap

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Reviewed 10 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 July 2013

this was our 2nd visit to the days inn at Indiangap in Jonestown Pa.. To say that it was less than awesome is an understatement.. From the staff to the suite everything was absolutely wonderful... the Staff was extremely friendly and our suite was very comfortable.... You would never know that there was not a room to be had with the One Direction in town for a concert... We will be back next year to enjoy your lovely town!!!! I will be reccomending this hotel to all my friends and family...

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Hello Joan R,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm glad to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. I will pass your kind words on to our staff. They pride themselves on their service and appreciate it when it gets noticed. Thank You.

Hope to see you again soon!

Your friends at Days Inn Lebanon/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonestown
Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap
Hampton Inn Pine Grove
#1 of 4 in Pine Grove
Hampton Inn Harrisburg / Grantville / Hershey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon

Been to Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap? Share your experiences!