“Cooked to order.”
Review of Floga Bistro

Floga Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Floga Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Baltimore Pike
Description: Elegant Italian Restaurant with a Mediterennean flair. Kids friendly and B.Y.O.B. Dine in take out and delivery.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Cooked to order.”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My husband has some dietary issues and when we approached the hostess about it, were assured it was no problem for the chef to prepare his meal without certain ingredients. We have had several delicious meals, including lunches with fabulous salads and great soups. Their wings and calamari are wonderful.

• Visited January 2014

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“It was ok...”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The food was flavorful, the waitress we had was not very experienced with customer service skills. Overall feel of the restaurant was a glorified pizza place. Food was priced fairly.

Visited December 2013
Saugatuck, Michigan
“Delish!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Really good, made to order food. We had salads and wings. The grilled calamari was so so. They listen to your dietary preferences!

Visited November 2013
Thornton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Party of five, mid-afternoon on a Sunday, just before Christmas. The place was empty when we walked in, and had begun to fill when we left. The service was perfect, as expected for that time of day. Very nice decor. The food was excellent. The Stuffed Portabella appetizer was extraordinarily good, and the grilled and fried Calamari were also excellent. We had an assortment of pasta dishes, including the Shrimp Fra Diablo, Seafood Vezuvio, Lobster Ravioli, and Cheese Ravioli. These were all very well done. To repeat, the Stuffed Portabella was really, really good. A widely varied menu, from pizza on up, BYOB, some sidewalk seating in warmer weather. Next time back will be trying the pizza offerings. Definitely recommend this establishment.

• Visited December 2013
“Great gem in a shopping center”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We met a couple at Floga's restaurant last night. Let me start off by saying that I booked the reservation through open table. However, I clicked on Friday night instead of Saturday night. When we got there, they said that I did not have a reservation. I checked my email and realized that it was my mistake. They were polite and friendly and accommodated our party anyway. The food was really good. I had the boneless short rib special and the meat melted in my mouth. The rest of our party had the chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan and chicken parmesan. They all enjoyed the dinners. The BYOB was great and the prices were reasonable. Our server Joan was friendly and talked with us. I would go back again.

• Visited December 2013