It's still hard to justify paying almost $200 to spend the night in the small, rural town where I grew up. However, I guess Kennett Square is now on the map and hoteliers have taken advantage of that. This Hilton Garden Inn is very nice, but paying somewhere between $150-$200 (depending on time of year) to stay in a shopping mall on Route 1 is still a bitter pill for me to swallow. I guess that's what it is, but I still think it's a bit of a rip-off. There are some bed-and-breakfast places in Kennett which are probably similarly pricey, but I suspect they provide some charm and color that the Hilton Garden Inn lacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located less than one mile from Longwood Gardens and minutes from other Brandywine Valley Attractions and Wineries, the hotel features 92 guest rooms, with a mix of suites, two large meeting rooms, an indoor pool and whirlpool, on-site breakfast restaurant, fitness center, sundry convenience shop and large lobby. Several restaurants are within walking distance, including an Applebee's in the parking lot. All hotel rooms feature a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker, self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed, complimentary wired and wireless internet access, along with remote printing to the business center. 37" LCD HDTV in all rooms with over 100 channels to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square Hotel Kennett Square
- Hilton Kennett Square
- Kennett Square Hilton Garden Inn