We love Longwood Gardens and the Brandywine River Museum, and enjoy several restaurants in the area. This is the first time at a hotel in Kennet Square as we had been staying in Chadd's Ford before. This hotel is centrally located- too central for me. It did not feel comfortable to us. We never really relaxed. The room seems smaller and the bed was not really comfortable, the view is of busy shopping area and the price is more than the experience for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it is very clean and organized. Just not the right place for us. We are staying at another Garden Inn tomorrow in Gettysburg, I hope we have a better experience then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located less than one mile from Longwood Gardens and minutes from other Brandywine Valley Attractions and Wineries, the hotel features 92 guest rooms, with a mix of suites, two large meeting rooms, an indoor pool and whirlpool, on-site breakfast restaurant, fitness center, sundry convenience shop and large lobby. Several restaurants are within walking distance, including an Applebee's in the parking lot. All hotel rooms feature a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker, self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed, complimentary wired and wireless internet access, along with remote printing to the business center. 37" LCD HDTV in all rooms with over 100 channels to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square Hotel Kennett Square
- Hilton Kennett Square
- Kennett Square Hilton Garden Inn