Ended up choosing this hotel due to having the best price for the Brandywine Sampler Package offered by numerous hotels in the area. Asked for an early check-in or at the very least to be able to pickup the sampler package in order to make use upon arrival. The room was not ready, but was able to get the sampler package and enjoy the remainder of the afternoon. Room was very clean, new and comfortable. All rooms come with Micro, fridge and coffeemaker. I was also greeted with a goody bag and a coupon for a couple of water bottles in their pavilion. I found the staff to be friendly, but had to make comments/suggestions on their questionaire which I left at the front desk. 1st - the towel rack/bars are located in the shower, so if you want dry towels after showering you MUST move them somewhere else, then once used and needing a place to hang them you are stuck with drying off the wet rack or finding somewhere else for them to dry. 2 - If you plan to use either the A/C or heat and want privacy at night, good luck closing the drapes because they cover the HVAC unit. We had to smoosh them on top of the unit in order to attempt to close the drapes. 3 - no free local calls 4 - Applebees was a ripoff, food was cold and appeared to be microwaved (uh and remember no free call to Applebees which is right next to the hotel). The general manager is very concerned about peoples views of this hotel as she followed up my questionnaire with a phone call and made note of my suggestions. It shows to me that they really do care about their customers opinions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located less than one mile from Longwood Gardens and minutes from other Brandywine Valley Attractions and Wineries, the hotel features 92 guest rooms, with a mix of suites, two large meeting rooms, an indoor pool and whirlpool, on-site breakfast restaurant, fitness center, sundry convenience shop and large lobby. Several restaurants are within walking distance, including an Applebee's in the parking lot. All hotel rooms feature a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker, self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed, complimentary wired and wireless internet access, along with remote printing to the business center. 37" LCD HDTV in all rooms with over 100 channels to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square Hotel Kennett Square
- Hilton Kennett Square
- Kennett Square Hilton Garden Inn