“Curbside to go it was not!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Nottingham, Maryland
“Curbside to go it was not!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

First, I walked in to order carry-out since I was staying a nearby hotel which did not have any menus. The ordering process was handled smoothly. I paid. I waited. I told the ordering person I had walked over from the local hotel. To my surprise, my order did not come with any tableware or straw. So, I had to leave my hotel room again, to find something to eat with. I guess I found it really irritating that they were promoting $.99 "pepsi" drinks with any carry-out order. To my surprise, unsweetened iced tea was not included and I was charged $2.99. I thought that was a total rip-off. Food was good.

Visited September 2013

Florida
“Surprise”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Enjoyed our meals at Applebee's every visit. Always have had nice ,professional waiters. Like the way they change up the menu frequently. Have enjoyed their take service,which we found seamless.Easy to pick up the same food served inside but able to eat in our home. .

• Visited August 2013
Freehold
“Awesome service”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We tried the soft pretzels with beer cheese dip and they were OH SO GOOD!! Service was excellent and I love the table top kiosks where you can pay your bill and even split it!!

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fabulous service”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We had just visited Longwood Gardens and decided to stop here before returning home. Our waitress was nice and helpful. Our food was hot and delicious. We would definitely stop in here again on our next visit!

• Visited August 2013
Quarryville, Pennsylvania
“Great service!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This Applebee's had great service! We had very attentive servers and great food! The restaurant is clean and well taken care of. We were seated quickly and did not wait long for our food. We have been here both for lunch and dinner.

Visited April 2013