“Good Ice Cream Shots!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went in with a party of 38 and they seated us within 10 minutes(very reasonable). We sat in tables close together and we had very good service. The food was good, the ice cream shootas were delicious.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Had a coupon for an almost free appetizer, so our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids under 10) stopped here for dinner on a trip to Longwood Gardens. I wanted a Quesadilla, so that was the app. I had fish & chips (good), wife had shrimp & chicken (she really liked it) and kids had corn dogs, which they liked. 4 refillable lemonades. What was great was that even tho crowded, we were seated right away. Elena was our wait person and she was great! Servers were nice also. Elena appeared out of no where every time we needed drinks and the manager checked on us too. Thanks Applebees, we'll be back.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We went on a Friday evening and were seated right away. We selected the two for $20.00 dinner which included a shared appetizer, we selected our own entrée and their dessert was delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

First, I walked in to order carry-out since I was staying a nearby hotel which did not have any menus. The ordering process was handled smoothly. I paid. I waited. I told the ordering person I had walked over from the local hotel. To my surprise, my order did not come with any tableware or straw. So, I had to leave my hotel room again, to find something to eat with. I guess I found it really irritating that they were promoting $.99 "pepsi" drinks with any carry-out order. To my surprise, unsweetened iced tea was not included and I was charged $2.99. I thought that was a total rip-off. Food was good.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Enjoyed our meals at Applebee's every visit. Always have had nice ,professional waiters. Like the way they change up the menu frequently. Have enjoyed their take service,which we found seamless.Easy to pick up the same food served inside but able to eat in our home. .