“Fun place”

The Market at Liberty Place
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: A fusion of local ingredients and classic cuisine, The Market at Liberty Place brings the Kennett Square community together. Perfect for dining in, getting a fresh meal to go, or picking up your own organic ingredients, we offer a convenient place for neighbors to gather together with family and friends. With both a climate-controlled outdoor patio and an indoor common area, The Market is a great place to visit any time of the year. Our live entertainment makes The Market at Liberty Place a perfect destination for a great night out. With so much to do and see, we're not your typical market - come experience the difference for yourself!
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Loved this place. It was fun and clean and yummy! There's plenty of choices for anyone's palate. Will go back again for sure.

1  Thank AnnettaV V

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I did not know what to expect when coming in at first. But, this place reminded me of something you might see in Portland, Maine and Chelsea Market in NYC (but a lot smaller). They had a few different type of eateries, but what I really appreciated was the emphasis on local, organic, sustainable ingredients. The prices were also not ridiculous considering. I just browsed mostly, but had a piece of rosemary cornbread at the coffee shop. I was traveling, so I could not pick up as much food stuff as I had wanted (they had a fish market for instance), but I would definitely come back.

2  Thank NY1986
Reviewed 7 June 2014

we never knew this place was here - we thought it was a sub shop, but no, its more an indoor market. as well as the above they have a creperie, juice bar, sustainable fish mongers and other stuff - the wine tasting 'bar' has live music in the evenings too.

we bought some great bread, black bean chipotle hummus, and potato salad too.

its a really neat place, check it out.

2  Thank MarknKris
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Maybe the other eateries at Liberty Place are fine, but Rick's Steaks has the worst sandwich I've ever had (and I've had hundreds of cheese steaks throughout the country). The meat is gristly and chewy. The rolls, while fresh, are extremely chewy as well, making the whole meal a flavorless chew-fest. The cheese (I had sharp provolone) was fine, but the rest of it was just awful. The service is quick and the folks behind the counter pleasant, but frankly I'd go anywhere else than Rick's. If you want a good steak sandwich, there are much better place not that far away.

1  Thank travelguyPa
themarketlp, Owner at The Market at Liberty Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

TravelguyPA.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your meal on your visit to The Market at Liberty Place and specifically Rick's Steaks. We do appreciate your candor and honest feedback. Due to a health condition, Rick's Steaks has closed and is no longer one of the vendors at The Market at Liberty Place (as of April 13). I hope you will get another opportunity to come back and try one of the many fine vendors still located at The Market. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Had lunch there on a cold, snowy miserable day and we will definitely return. I had a crepe at the crepe shop and my friend had a quiche from the bake shop and there wasn't a morsel left on either of our plates. I can't wait to go back and sample more of the food in the market as well as purchase some food to take home.

1  Thank Tm S