“Cool concept ”

The Market at Liberty Place
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: A fusion of local ingredients and classic cuisine, The Market at Liberty Place brings the Kennett Square community together. Perfect for dining in, getting a fresh meal to go, or picking up your own organic ingredients, we offer a convenient place for neighbors to gather together with family and friends. With both a climate-controlled outdoor patio and an indoor common area, The Market is a great place to visit any time of the year. Our live entertainment makes The Market at Liberty Place a perfect destination for a great night out. With so much to do and see, we're not your typical market - come experience the difference for yourself!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cool concept ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I love the concept of this place and I think they delivered on the layout! Tons of seating options and it's fun to just walk around. They have a great variety of vendors selling coffee and crepes to pizza and cheese steaks to farm fresh prodcue. I had an ice coffee from Nourish that was yummy, and the soft serve I tasted from punk'd pineapple was fantastic and not too sweet. The paradox vineyard spot looks like it would be fun after work, and the bean salad I got from Terra foods was fantastic. I also had a traditional crepe from y'or so sweet. It wasn't the best I've ever had but I was certainly good

2 Thank Paige0720

Pennsville, New Jersey
“Fun place”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Loved this place. It was fun and clean and yummy! There's plenty of choices for anyone's palate. Will go back again for sure.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank AnnettaV V
Long Island City, New York
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I did not know what to expect when coming in at first. But, this place reminded me of something you might see in Portland, Maine and Chelsea Market in NYC (but a lot smaller). They had a few different type of eateries, but what I really appreciated was the emphasis on local, organic, sustainable ingredients. The prices were also not ridiculous considering. I just browsed mostly, but had a piece of rosemary cornbread at the coffee shop. I was traveling, so I could not pick up as much food stuff as I had wanted (they had a fish market for instance), but I would definitely come back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank NY1986
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
“great indoor organic market, wine tasting and pizza/steaks”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

we never knew this place was here - we thought it was a sub shop, but no, its more an indoor market. as well as the above they have a creperie, juice bar, sustainable fish mongers and other stuff - the wine tasting 'bar' has live music in the evenings too.

we bought some great bread, black bean chipotle hummus, and potato salad too.

its a really neat place, check it out.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MarknKris
Pa
“Worst cheese steak I've ever had”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Maybe the other eateries at Liberty Place are fine, but Rick's Steaks has the worst sandwich I've ever had (and I've had hundreds of cheese steaks throughout the country). The meat is gristly and chewy. The rolls, while fresh, are extremely chewy as well, making the whole meal a flavorless chew-fest. The cheese (I had sharp provolone) was fine, but the rest of it was just awful. The service is quick and the folks behind the counter pleasant, but frankly I'd go anywhere else than Rick's. If you want a good steak sandwich, there are much better place not that far away.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank travelguyPa
themarketlp, Owner at The Market at Liberty Place, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
TravelguyPA.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your meal on your visit to The Market at Liberty Place and specifically Rick's Steaks. We do appreciate your candor and honest feedback. Due to a health condition, Rick's Steaks has closed and is no longer one of the vendors at The Market at Liberty Place (as of April 13). I hope you will get another opportunity to come back and try one of the many fine vendors still located at The Market. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!