“Fun Addition to the Area”

Two Stones Pub Kennett
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fun foodie twist on pub fare, with a nice atmosphere, excellent service, and a good beer list. Fantastic addition to the area.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The food here is much better than any pub around. The mushroom soup and Kennett salad were on par with some of the better restaurants in town. Very flavorful, high quality ingredients AND, they do not skimp on the portion sizes. It gets very busy here and service can be slow, as with most restaurants in town that routinely get a crowd. To avoid the wait at lunch time we usually order appetizers and dinner at once to get the ball rolling. We have two small children and I saw the previous review about the kids menu, I would suggest never ordering from the kids menu at ANY restaurant. If you wouldn't eat it yourself then why feed it to your kids? There are many great options on the regular menu for adults and kids alike. Give this place a try if you are a local. You will return!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A local winery recommended stopping here, and we're glad we did. Kennett Square is famous for mushrooms, so the soup is not to be missed - it is the best I've had. Server Monica was helpful and made sure we had questions answered and what we needed to eat and drink. We split a rather large salad and an entree and it was tasty and plenty to eat. Sat on the patio with a view of the parking lot - well at least it was outside. The place was busy with families and folks getting off work on a Friday, so the place was jumping. Would go back again, for sure.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Inventive, flavor-packed food in a fun atmosphere. The attentive staff will help you navigate the extensive, changing beer tap list with free samples. We love to bring friends and family here for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We are not beer drinkers, but this doesn't stop us from trying out a new pub! This area near Longwood is lacking (for us) in a better-than-diner restaurant (and we love the Longwood diner), so we decided to give Two Stones Pub a try. We were seated immediately for a Sat. dinner --and most of the waiters were congregated at the front (making me think that they were not busy). We have two kids, so I am always irked when I get the childrens menu and it's over-priced for what you get --they are all $7 here for a serving from $1 box of Kraft Mac and cheese (or a grilled cheese or the usual chicken tenders); a juice box, and a side (like an applesauce cup). $5 tops is what I should have to pay for things like this --especially when sandwiches for grown-ups start at $8... I ordered the crab cake sandwich and my husband got a grilled chicken sandwich and they were both REALLY good. The crab cake was mostly meat and all sandwiches there look like they come on a very thick and nice bun. I was wishing that the kettle chips that I got were warm as they are at some other pubs. What stopped me from giving an extra star was the service. Our waiter spent the majority of his time helping others select and taste different beers, so he never came back to us after we ordered and until we were ready for the check. We asked the server who brought the food to refill our drinks, but she must've forgot and then we asked another nice waitress who brought the refills. So, Two Stones is close to being a good place to stop for a good sandwich --and I am sure for good beer, but needs a little more work. I would try it again --perhaps for their brunch, which sounds good.