“Excellent Food”

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kennett Square
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A creperie serving Savory and Sweet Crepes, Smoothies, Crepe Cakes and gluten free options
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the Kennett crepe - mushrooms, spinach, cheese - yum. A mushroom or two on top would have added to the presentation. Had another for dessert with nutella and strawberries. Would have liked just an extra touch of mint on top to make it even more unique. Would eat here again if back in town. Parking is easy as they have a parking lot. You can sit anywhere in the market place.

2 Thank KnitterGal333

“Wow! Don't miss this culinary treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My mother, daughter and I had an amazing lunch here today.
The Kennet with ricotta, mushroom and spinach was outstanding.
My mom had one with turkey, Brie, apples and arugula.
My daughter had one with Nutella, strawberries and fresh cream.
They were all amazing. The owner clearly takes pride in her business. We watched her make a cake and took so much pride in making sure it was perfect.
We will definitely be back.
Delicious.
Give it a try you won't regret it.

2 Thank Linz0718
Pennsville, New Jersey
“I LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you love crepes like I do, this is the place to go. I absolutely love their crepes both sweet and savory. I love how creative the owner is, especially her crepe cake. Cannot wait to go back!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank AnnettaV V
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“Parisians Would Cringe Seeing These Crepes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

My first impression of this so-called creperie was so horrible the tin man would've cried so I made myself return for another try. Alas, not much changed. The only upsides to this establishment are the server, Angel, who is friendly and helpful and the fact that the sugar toppings on the sweet crepes drown out the awfulness that is the rest of the dish, sadly the savory crepes don't have a savior. The crepes are average as though made in your own kitchen by an unskilled hand, the toppings are fine but not worth paying for, and although the food is made only feet away from your seat it is cold by the time it makes its way onto your fork.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Miller C
Elizabeth D, Owner at Yo'R So Sweet, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear customer,
I am so sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience at Yo;R So Sweet. I was on site on Friday and I greet all our quest, and ask for direct feedback from all our guest, so I am not sure how I missed speaking with you. We have sold over 22, 000 crepes in the short time we have been open to a 96% satisfaction rate. As you can see from our other reviews here and on Facebook, clients are delighted with the product. In fact, our Parisian clients have raved about the Crepes and have told us it is a match to any they have at home. As a frequent visitor to France, I agree but my opinion may be biased! I hope you will come in again, ask for me directly, and I will be happy to create one for you on the house of course and perhaps I can convert you to a fan, like the over one thousand fans who currently follow us on facebook and other social media. Best to you in all you do.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was our second time there. We LOVE the creeps, both savory (thaichicken) and sweet(we created our own!)
The food is delicious, the prices were right on, and our server, Angel, was a super help! ( she's very knowledgeable and will walk you the menu items!

• Visited May 2014