“Hookers? at the bar.”

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States
“Hookers? at the bar.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Loud, over priced and an iffy (at best) customer base.

3 Thank Donald B

Chester County, PA
“Good moderately priced food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

If you are on a low budget, this is decent food for a good price. If you are used to a top level restaurant, this is not it. I've had the veal. It was prepared well and of good quality. The spaghetti is nothing special. Wait staff is friendly, prompt, and courteous.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Charis7
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Still Open”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I was at Kennett Steak & Mushroom on Oct 22 & it was very open. Food, prices & service was good. The bar was fully open.

• Visited October 2011
Newark, Delaware
“this restaurant is closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2011

while it was an ok place for a while, this restaurant is now closed. I wish they would put something else in that space.

Visited November 2010
1 Thank jhk85
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smoky room, mediocre food, so-so service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2008

I visited the Kennett Steak and Mushroom restaurant in September and my friend and I waited close to an hour for a table, but the place wasn't busy. We sat at the bar to get a drink, and noticed that it was super smoky (which, bars are)...finally we get to our table, and were not impressed with the waitress. She seemed to be having a bad day/night, and didn't mind telling us about it. We were nice, we listened, but it was the last thing we wanted to experience in that moment! It was extremely smoky in the non-smoking section. The food was overpriced for the quality...I love mushrooms, and I love steak, but certainly not the Kennett Steak and Mushroom Restaurant.

1 Thank jillypoo