“Not too bad” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giovanni's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have been in business for 30 years with our new location right here in Kennett Square, Pa (formerly Enzos). Try our gourmet brick oven pizzas by the slice or whole pie, Italian dishes, salads, sides, hoagies, wings, and much more! BYOB! Dine in or take out! We deliver! We also cater!
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Food is average but always served hot. Been here numerous times, usually hardly anyone in the restaurant, except the college age servers; nice but seem inexperienced. Ordered shrimp basket and it came with no sauce - no tartar or cocktail. None in the restaurant.... Cheese fries are good

1 Thank 2crewmom

Exton, Pennsylvania
“Enough for Two”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

A recent Sat. evening dinner at this BYOB provided lunch & dInner the next day. For a Sat. evening I was surprised to find only 2 other table occupied. Our server was extremely friendly. I wanted to order a veal dish but would only do so knowing it was "real" veal and not a patty. Our server assured me it was. I guess I should have taken that 1 step further and asked how many pieces it would come in! I expected 1 or 2 pieces served over the pasta when what I received was a copious amount of pasta with slivers of veal (over cooked and tough) mixed in with the pasta. Both my partners meal (pasta with red sauce and spinach) and mine were loaded with onion and garlic. We both ate very little deciding to try dessert (cannoli and cheesecake) which were very good. I took the remainder of my meal home and picked ot the veal "pieces", onions & garlic slices and had the pasta the next day. My partner decided there was just too much onion and garlic for him to deal with and threw his left overs out.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Anne M
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Enzo's Kennett Square -- Lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

We regularly go to Enzo's in West Chester so it only seemed natural to go to Enzo's in Kenett after a visit to Longwood Gardens. We got a big both in the back and it wasn't crowded but our table of 7 got pretty poor attention. Food was a combo of pizza, steaks and meals and they were all delivered q at a time across 15 minutes! The pizza and steaks were ok but the meals were not up to Enzo WC standards. What can I say...I've seen the other reviews and I will stick with the WC location and avoid this one for sure!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Bowlerx_424
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pizza and cheesesteaks ok, service lackluster”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

Delivery gets things wrong often, People who answer their phone don't even seem to know their menu. Pasta dishes aren't as good as the Enzo's on 202.

Visited November 2012
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“down from its prime”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

used to be great pizza but past 6 months service is terrible and pizza is ok at best. pizza seems under cooked and rushed when ordering.

• Visited November 2012