We went to Valley Forge Casino in late July and had good experience. The hotel was clean, quiet and apparently well maintained. Self parking and valet parking are available and both are free. Its a bit unusual, but check-in is on the mezzanine level. There are a few fast food restaurants on the main floor with the casino (small as compared to Atlantic City) and two upscale restaurants on the mezzanine level. The Italian restaurant was excellent. You need three key cards- one for your room, one to enter the casino and one for rewards play at the slot machines. King of Prussia mall is a five minute drive away. Will return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wide range of conveniences and comforts available to you at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort, a beautiful Pennsylvania getaway, located across from the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Our hotel in King of Prussia, PA is only minutes away from downtown Philadelphia, the Philadelphia International Airport, and local attractions such as golf courses, spas, art galleries, paintball, wineries, and shopping. We proudly offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access, an outdoor pool, a newly renovated Fitness Center, a Business Center, meeting facilities, and an on-site restaurants and lounges. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, you will appreciate the services and amenities offered at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Valley Forge Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel King Of Prussia
- Hotel Valley Forge Scanticon