“Always a great stay”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
“Always a great stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have now stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasions and the staff is always pleasant, check in is always a breeze and beds are very comfortable. This is by far my favorite hotel to stay in when I am on business in King of Prussia. I have stayed in other hotels in the area and this one never lets me down.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Renee S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Hello Scott R!

We are so happy that you’ve chosen our hotel multiple times, and that we continue to give you a great stay! The Hampton Inn, King of Prussia prides ourselves in having exceptional service and consistency. Thank you for writing a review to recognize this.

Renee Simons, Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
CT, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A clean simple hotel, nothing fancy whatsoever. Good location, near shops/mall and restaurants. Staff very friendly. They offered a free continental breakfast, but we skipped it. It's a very good place for the $$.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hi there Geoffrey K!

Thank you for your kind comments! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our rates to be competitive. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the King of Prussia area!

Kind Regards,
King Of Prussia, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The manager on duty had no idea what she was doing with my check in, I believe her name was Shannon. We use a service to book rooms, first she told me I had to pay, when I explained to her it was paid for she told me it wasn't. I gave her the number to call, she told me they were closed, I explained to her they do not close they are 24-7, she told me I was wrong so I dialed the number on my phone and got right through. I handed her my phone and the representative explained it was direct billed. While I was at the front desk they gave the same room to two guest, on the elevator I heard a couple say they were given keys to a room that someone already had their stuff in. Then the room had spider webs all around the lights by the bed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jordan P
Renee S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Hi there Jordan P,

On behalf of management, I apologize for the discrepancies in your stay that you believe to have experienced at our property. We have scored a 100% on our bi annual cleanliness inspection for the past 2 years, so I apologize for the spider webs you believe you saw around the lamps in our guest rooms. I can assure you that your other concern will certainly be addressed, as soon as we pinpoint the employee you believe you spoke with, as unfortunately we do not have an individual named Shannon employed. Again, I truly apologize for all of your concerns, and hope that you consider staying at our hotel on your next trip to the King of Prussia area.

Yours in Hospitality,
Renee Simons
Batesville, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Have always had a good experience with Hampton Inn's. They beat other comparitive hotels with cleanliness and service. Plus, it is one of the nicer breakfast bars. There is a l00% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hi there John N!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We truly appreciate it, and pride ourselves in our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee program. Thank you again.

Angleton, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here July 2014. We stayed because we knew it was a great location and didn't want to pay for the high priced hotels in Philly. It was $115 and free parking. The room was just ok. The bathroom had a mildew smell and these little flies all in the bathroom. The breakfast was pretty good as well. Great location next door to King Of Prussia Mall. Wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Dear raul-amy,

We appreciate your review and comments, as we constantly strive for greatness at the Hampton Inn, King of Prussia. Thank you for your kind comments, and please know that the issues you experienced while staying at our property will most certainly be addressed. We hope that you choose our hotel again, as we would love a second chance to WOW you!

Brunswick, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The staff at this facility were outstanding! And in my book defined quality customer service. We were traveling with our family ( and this included an 18 mo old) - and this of course posed several challenges. When I called to request a crib in one of our rooms staff went to the extra effort to have one of our two rooms cleaned early - and called me to let me know that early check in was available if we needed to come so that our little one could nap. Our little one also was not feeling so great and woke up alot during the first night of our stay. When Grandpa and Grandma took her downstairs for a walk the night clerk opened up the breakfast area for us to get milk and yogurt for her....and this was all done as an overture- I did not ask for that additonal customer service, it was easily offered by your staff; which in my mind makes me think that this is standard operating procedure at your facility! And for that you have my applause and gratitude; thank you. Very well done!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Hi there Sheril M!

What a wonderful review to read! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind comments. At the Hampton Inn, King of Prussia we take customer service very seriously. Our guests are our number one priority and the entire team strives to make sure that each one has a stellar stay! We are glad that your baby had a pleasant stay as well, and we truly hope to see you again soon on your next trip to our area.

Warmest Regards,
United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was okay, no manager's reception. The staff was freindly, and courteous. The location was convenient to the King of Prussia mall and Valley Forge. Breakfast as expected, fairly decent with waffles or hot sides offered.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Hello Beverly D!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, King of Prussia during your visit to the Valley Forge area! We apologize that you were not staying with us during our managers hour, as this is only on select days of the week. We truly hope that you stay with us again so that we have another opportunity to WOW you.

Renee Simons