“good for a one night stop”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Rehoboth Beach
“good for a one night stop”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Located in a high-traffic zone, this hotel is right at the mall. Nevertheless, you have to drive to the mall to shop -- walking would definitely be too dangerous. The hotel rooms could use an update as the furniture was a bit tired. However, the price was good and it includes breakfast.
The staff is helpful but not friendly. There was ample parking and at night there was no road noise.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not on the first floor as there is a lot of traffic to pool and front desk area.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for your comments about the hotel. I am happy to know that the staff was helpful to you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Staff was not friendly, guess because I didn't use my Marriott number when I booked. The guys checking in after me were treated much nicer. good location. Not really what I expect from a Marriott hotel

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. I am sorry that you feel you were treated different then other guests, we always try to make each guest feel welcomed.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 September 2013

For a Fairfield Inn by Marriott I would have to say this is only an average hotel. The hotel has an older feel to it. It is located directly across the street from King of Prussia Mall so the location is great if you want to be close to that. You can actually walk to the mall within a few minutes. There is a Joe's Crab Shack restaurant right around the corner within easy walking distance.

Room Tip: It is easy to drive by this hotel the first time. Look for the Crown Plaza and turn in there, the F...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield inn in King of Prussia. I am glad that the location of the hotel was a benefit to you. We hope to see you back in the future.
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We booked the hotel based on the positive reviews and we were not disappointed. It is a decent, business hotel with spacious rooms, clean and comfortable. The hotel is very close to King of Prussia Mall and several restaurants nearby. Altough it is close to the higway, it is quiet at night. Good free parking and staff is friendly too. Defenitly would go here again.

Room Tip: We stayed ground floor and that was ok. Don't accet a room near the icemachine or close to the e...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to comment on the Fairfield Inn. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accomiate you. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Centerville, Utah
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Overall it was OK as far as lower end hotels for business go. I was disappointed no USA Today in the restaurant or at the front desk. As a Platinum I am used to upgrades, at least a queen bed but was put in a room with two doubles. The hotel location is in the King of Prussia Mall which makes it convenient for shopping but the lights and noise are extended to long days. The AC unit was noisy and required turning up the volume to get the news, then when it shut down the TV was too loud. I could hear people above me on the next floor so it was not the quietist Fairfield I have stayed in. Breakfast was OK, more than the Jimmy Dean McMuffin things. Because of business and brand loyalty to Marriott I would stay there again due to proximity to a client, but maybe next time look for a Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Prices were high too because of the Mall proximity
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank George F
kentucky
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The location of this hotel is the first reason I decided to stay here and is the main reason I will stay here again when I return. The hotel is within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and just a short drive from our corperate offices. As mentioned by others the hotel is dated but very clean. I was very impressed when I got a call to my home the day before I was due to arrive and was told the pool and hot tub would be closed for servicing during my stay and that if that was a problem I might want to consider another hotel in the area. I was equally unimpressed when I checked in and discovered that I had been assigned a room with 2 doubles ( I am a Platinum Member ) and I asked if there were any upgrades available to a king. I was informed there were but that it would cost me to get upgraded. I just declined. Later I asked a different person at the front desk if that was the new policy and he apologized that I was told that. Everyone was firendly and the location is great, and for those reasons a give it a very good. If the hotel was located elsewhere, and because of it age I would have went for an average rating.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Everything was great.The staff were really helpfull and I highly recommend this hotel.

It was very well maintained and a wonderfull place to stay.Nothing to worry about go and enjoy.

One suggestion forget about Sullivans Steak house there are really other excellent ones near buy.They may be a few dollars more but they are well worth it.

Room Tip: Everything in the hotel was excelant .I was a little concerned when I came accross a bad review and...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family