“Great Hotel for a Great Price”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Munich, Germany
“Great Hotel for a Great Price”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Clean and large room
Friendly and helpfully staff
Only thing which I missed, the waffle machine
Great location for shopping
Also many different types of restaurants in the area
Easy access to Philadelphia and premium outlet center

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank munich1978
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to see you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at this hotel. Everything was very clean, except for finding a used coffee filter in the coffee maker. It seemed very updated/new and our room was large and the bed very comfortable. Two things I missed, were a towel rack close to the sink and a full length mirror. The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a Fairfield. Just cut fresh fruit, large sausages one morning, bacon the next. Even the scrambled eggs didn't seem like they were from a box! Large bagels, delicious coffee, and a selection of sweet rolls were available. Later in the day, very yummy cookies were put out in large bowls. We were happy!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to comment on your past stay at the Fairfield Inn. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the future. We feel that a good breakfast is the way to start the day off right and glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast. I am sorry about their being a coffee filter left in your coffee pot, and this is something I will look into to make sure it doesn't continue to happen.
Kirkland, Canada
Reviewed 27 April 2014

There is nothing great and nothing terrible to say about this property other than it is extremely convenient if the King of Prussia Mall is on your to-do list. The hotel is relatively clean and tidy as are most Marriott properties. Check-in was quick and simple (although not overly friendly) and it never seemed like there was more than one or two employees including the breakfast staff at any given time. The service promise poster near the elevator only had like 3 or 4 signatures... I may try another hotel next time I am in the area but I certainly wouldn't be upset if I ended up here again. The breakfast was alright, as you would expect but the fresh fruit was less than ideal... Bruised apples and over ripe bananas. As long as you go in expecting a decent bed, hotel shower and roof over your head, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I believe they only have standard King and Double rooms so nothing to ask for here...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to comment on your past stay at the Fairfield Inn. We strive to make every guest feel welcomed and special for you are our main priority, so I am sorry that you did not have that kind of experience with us. We are a smaller hotel, so we are limited in staffing, which there is not much I can do about that. Thank you for commenting on the fruit and it not being up to standards, this is something that I will make sure we watch out for more carefully.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I'm a platinum member of Marriott and I travel 150 nights a year and this is one of my favorite hotels! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and very comfortable! You will NOT find a cleaner hotel. It's so convenient to all the shopping, places to eat and it's located close to the turnpike! I like going to Philly and coming back home to the Fairfield! You'll love the breakfast Buffet included! The hotel is attached to an La Fitness! What more could you ask for in a hotel! Jenn, Drew, janica, Chris ,shaffa,Lupy ..are the best! Love this place!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank david b
Dear Guest, I am glad that you enjoy your staff with us and that you choose to stay with us when in the area. I am happy to see that our employees are making your stay feel like your home away from home.
New York
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here recently on a Saturday evening. Hotel appeared to be full with kids sports events in the area. Staff was very friendly and professional at check in. One elevator that is small and very slow. Frequently used stairs to fourth floor. Front desk employee was less than friendly on Sunday morning, not the typical Marriott type. Other guests were very loud into the night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest, We do tend to have sports teams over weekends because of our location. I am sorry if this caused any disturbance to you, for we try to keep them together and other guests on separate floors. Thank you for letting me know about your customer service during your stay, I will make sure the person who checked you in is recognized for a job well done.
Cumberland, Virginia
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed in this property for two consecutive weeks on business. The second week I went to get in bed one evening and found hair (not mine) all in the sheets. Called the front desk and explained the situation. Their response was that it was a double room, and I could use the other bed! I proceeded to explain they could either send housekeeping to change the sheets, or I could speak with the manager.

Other than that, it was close to my business so that was convenient. It is located next to the mall and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kwt1966
Dear Guest, Thank You for letting me know about your past experience with us at the Fairfield Inn. This is not the kind of customer service I expect from the staff at the hotel, and apologize for this.
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Quick, overnight stay, location was great, rooms were clean and comfy and breakfast was very good! Drew behind the front desk knew his stuff and was there to help with everything you need. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit with us again when you are in the area. I will make sure that Drew is recognized for you nice comment.