I stayed here last weekend with 11 family members. I visited six different rooms and didn't see a lot of difference among them. The beds were fine, I slept well, which I always do with the Marriott bed and pillows. My room was on the first floor at the back and very very quiet. It seemed like it had been recently refreshed and the room was clean. Maid service at 4PM was a little ridiculous, however. Refrigerator in room was a nice surprise, as was the water bottle that they had for me (at least I hope it was from the hotel). We were disappointed to find the pool closed on Friday evening. I am docking the hotel one star because the lobby was tiny and the dining area was WAY too small for all of the people staying there. They also roped off the dining area in the evening which was too bad because cramming 13 people into one of the double queen rooms to visit was really tight. I note that there was a wedding party also staying at the hotel and the bride and groom slept there on their wedding night, so there must have been some bigger and nicer rooms. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Oh, we had room service the first night. I think it was from the related hotel next door and it was excellent and cheap for a burger and cheesesteaks, but you couldn't charge it to your room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Fairfield King Of Prussia
- Fairfield Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Fairfield Inn