“New, Nice, and Clean!”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Morristown, New Jersey
“New, Nice, and Clean!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway and had a great experience. Everything is brand new here - how can you go wrong? The contemporary-styled room came with a super comfy king bed, a nice tv, and every amenity you'd expect.

The only negative thing (to me) was that there was no free continental breakfast available (which many other hotels offer as standard). I was not interested in their $16 omelette bar at Ralph's.

Overall, 5/5. I would book again.

Stayed August 2014
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Jon W,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I really enjoyed the comfortable stay here! It has a great location right next to highways that can send you where ever you needed to go! The restaurant was nice and the lounge area was nice to have business meetings.

I would say the only negative would be the parking...Most of the front parking spaces are filled! So you have to park on the opposite side of the rooms where the conference centers are!

I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jasonk7777
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear jasonk7777,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations each time they stay with us, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, the hotel brand new (I was told that it was a Clarion Inn that was renovated by Sheraton), staff very courteous, lounge area, pool and gym are pretty good. They offer a free shuttle within 5 miles radius, so if you are working nearby there is no need to rent a car.

The only thing I felt was a rip off was the internet, they charged me an extra 10$ a night for Internet. I can understand that some places have this, but for price I paid I felt asking more money for the internet wasn't fair.

All in all, nice hotel! I recommend this for business travelers.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have views, your best bet is trying find a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear csrikanth1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. When the Sheraton Valley Forge was built just about two years ago our goal was to provide our guests with a hospitality experience that will inspire them to return time and time again This remains our number one priority today, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please note that we do offer complimentary wired and wireless internet access in our Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft located in the hotel lobby. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

New property (less than 2 y I believe). In great shape still. Clean, comfortable and convenient to KOP area of Philadelphia. Stayed one night on business and was pleasantly surprised. Will come back and likely become property of choice for future stays in the area.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Domer130,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge. We appreciate the kind words and hope to welcome you back very soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night in a studio king on business. Would chose again for business travel.

Pros
-Newer hotel: little details of room, hallways, common areas, etc all still feel new
-Common areas (e.g., courtyard, check-in) seem nicer quality than many other Sheraton US properties
-Lounge: in addition to being new, also felt very spacious with a good layout, unlike some other Sheraton lounges, and service was good. Standard breakfast offerings.
-Sleep quality was good - no noise
-Location is convenient near mall with many restaurants
-Studio king room was very spacious
-Plenty of parking easy to hotel

Cons
-Room was very sparse (ie not a lot of furniture) and dark (eg one dim bulb to light large foyer). Combined with the hotels gray toned decorations (eg wallpaper, furniture) this made the place have a somewhat depressing feel, even for the 1 night I was there. From my experience not that dissimilar to other Sheratons, though

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear M30001,
Thank you for your thorough review of the Sheraton Valley Forge. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience, and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels take you to the Valley Forge area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the nicest property in and around the Philly area.. I wish it was closer to the airport, I would stay there even more. As a business traveler, I stay in plenty of outstanding properties, but this hotel is one of the nicest. The rooms are clean, the furnishings updated, the amount of space per room is outstanding... the bathrooms are updated and the staff at the front desk, Especially James and Roman at the very best. They each remembered my name and engaged in conversation each time, and made me fell so welcomed, I am sad I will not be in the area again untl January. I am booked in January now, as I could not imagine being in this area and not getting a room. Robert in housekeeping was also very warm and personal.. he helped me with some glasses and was very fun to speak with. My stay was amazing. I will would recommend that if you are traveling with children, it is not set up for children, but rather the business traveler... the pool is small and not really a kids hotel. I would ask to be on the 6th floor for quietness or even the 5th floor. The bar and restaurant has a nice selection of of food and reasonably priced.. but lots of fine restaurants in and around the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Madonna S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on Trip Advisor. I have shared your kind words with Roman, Robert and the rest of our team- we sincerely appreciate it. We are very much looking forward to your next visit in January!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Second time staying here and again a great experience. Reservation had been messed up by Starwood reservations but front desk staff were excellent at helping resolve this. Rooms and hotel spotlessly clean and all staff super friendly. I travel in Starwood a lot and is is one of my favorite places as it is so welcoming and staff so helpful. Strongly recommend it for business or pleasure, great with families.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear 179Mark,
Thank you for once again staying with us at the Sheraton Valley Forge and for providing your feedback. We are thrilled that you experienced another great stay with us, two years in a row now. Please don't make it so long before your next visit, we can't wait to welcome you back soon!