“Great location”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great location”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Our first time staying at a Hyatt. We had a little problem at check in,as we used a third party to book the rooms.Eddie on the front desk was wonderful in fixing the problem. The rooms were very clean and in the mini kitchen.The hotel is located right beside the hotel.Add in the great breakfast. We will stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We drove in circles for 1/2 hour before we found this place. It's better to use Joe's Crab Shack in GPS.
The hotel is very nice. Ask for a room on the mall side. The highway side is noisy. Price includes breakfast and parking.

• Stayed September 2013
San Diego, California
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed here for business. I saw a spider in the bathroom and nails on the floor from previous guest. I stayed 3 nights in total. Told the receptionist to clean my really well since I saw a spider. On my last night saw a small bug walking on the bed. I stayed at 3rd floor, it was quiet. The shuttle was not reliable. I waited for 1 hour for it to take me to the hotel. Each time I called the receptionist, he said it is coming in a minute and I ended up waiting the whole time. Eventually they sent a cab to pick me up and paid for it. But I was exhausted by the time I got to my room. Definitely not staying here again, I did not have such bad experience in any hotel I have stayed so far.

Room Tip: Third floor to he right was quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Han C
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I really liked the Hyatt House. I'd never stayed at one before and I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was plenty large enough for the two of us. The public areas were very nice and the staff was more than accommodating. I'll definitely be watching for a Hyatt House on my next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
New York
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Rooms and service were very nice, as previously described. We found the highly reviewed breakfast a big disappointment, however. We went to eat at 9 AM on a Sunday morning, and there were no seats at tables(only bar or couches) and the wait for an omelette was 45 minutes!
Did not find the rest of the selection that appealing: no healthy breads or bran muffins, no berries, unattractive presentation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The hotel is in the range of comparison of Embassy Suites (from Hilton) and Residence Inn (from Marriott), but offer much more nice features and options. Place is new, kitchen is basically complete, walking distance from the mall and cinema. Very nice. Shuttle service is not so reliable, but it is ok.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt House August 24 for a getaway weekend, It was an absolute pleasure the staff was wonderful, could not do enough for you, Sonya the food manager was awesome too, It was not what we expected the room was very clean, and the bed was so comfortable as for the noise outside we had no problem did not hear a thing, The breakfest in the morning which was free was wonderful homemade omelets not what we expected, the price was very good too, we will be back again and again!

Room Tip: The higher room is the best for a good view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple