“A Wonderful Stay”

Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel was clean and modern. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was a bar, restaurant, laundry, and a convenience mart. Breakfast was included, and was delicious! The hotel is located on the King of Prussia Mall property - talk about convenient!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at this new Hyatt House (King of Prussia) in late September for a parents weekend at a nearby university. The hotel was very pleasant, bright, and CLEAN! Our room was spacious and the small kitchenette with simple appliances was a major plus.
The complementary hot breakfast buffet was very good (much better than other "free" breakfast offered by other chains), especially the omelet station!! This was our first time staying at a Hyatt House and the experience was very positive. We'll look for more Hyatt House properties in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I will preface this review by saying that this Hyatt House was by no means bad...I would certainly stay here again, and my rating is probably closer to a "very good" that "average". However, I believe my opinion of this property was skewed by the overwhelmingly positive feedback seen in reviews on this and other websites, so I had extraordinarily high hopes for this hotel prior to my visit. As noted in other reviews, the decor of this hotel was bright, fresh and crisp. Loved the high ceilings and large windows in the rooms. Noise was not a problem for me but our room faced the mall and not the freeway. At first glance the room seemed clean. There was some wear and tear noted to the coffee table/ottoman, but not an entirely big deal.
What bothered me the most were the multiple hairs I found on the floor of the shower stall. I can't help but lose confidence that the room is truly clean after seeing this. To make matters worse, it seemed the shower doors weren't sealed appropriately- when I got out of the shower the bathroom floor was practically flooded.
The microwave and fridge were ultra-convenient, and all the amenities were provided to run the dishwasher and keep the "kitchen" clean. Breakfast in the morning was very good-the omelet station especially. They also offered Tazo tea, which is one of my favorites.
The location of this hotel is ideal, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. While this was not the best experience I've had at a hotel, it was a good experience overall and I believe it is one of the better hotels in KOP (I've stayed at 3 other properties in the area).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel definitely exceeded our expectations! The location was perfect; we were able to walk across the street to KOP Mall, and the Capital Grille is right next to the hotel. Valley Forge Historical Park is also only a short drive away. The property was clean, with a nice fitness center, and our room was well decorated and comfortable. We did get a complimentary suite upgrade, but I would imagine that the other rooms are great, too. Breakfast in the morning was included in the room rate, and was a bit better than your typical hotel fare because they had a build-your-own omelet option. We stayed at this property for 6 nights, and I have to say that the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

What a nice clean and bright hotel. Very nice room with fantastic ceiling and windows. Bed was great and had a full kitchen. Would for sure stay here again. Front desk staff was very nice.If you are doing KOP stay here for sure.

Room Tip: The king suite was super nice
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a very good family style hyatt property. Interior decoration is nice and rooms are spacious and clean. However, it is right next to the highway which can be very noisy for light sleepers at night.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

A last minute plan to visit the Philadelphia / King of Prussia area began and ended with a most enjoyable stay. The hotel is centrally located and near everything. Easy access from the turnpike, next to the mall and tons of dining options. Rooms are well equipped, spacious and clean. Strongly recommended. We would stay again the next time we're in KOP.