“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Chennai (Madras), India
“Nice place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

It is very nice place to stay, especially if it is for a longer period. The rooms come with Refrigerator, cooking range, micro oven, toaster, etc.
The rooms are very clean and the service is very good. The hotel provides free wifi service and it is useful. All rooms now are equipped with flat screen TVs.
The location of the hotel is ideally suitable for all nearby business centers.
There is no fitness center in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel a good fit for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rutherford, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Had an 11 day business trip and after researching the area hotels so glad I stayed here.
Front desk staff are excellent (Shana is an asset to the hotel) and genuinely care about the guests welfare. After a mishap with the reservation, I was able to move rooms after one night. A minor inconvenience which meant I couldn't fully unpack but the staff were extremly accomodating.
It is a home away from home with full size kitchen and appliances and counter seating which saves on eating out. If you have a car, there's a nearby Wegman's supermarket which is convenient. Utensils and cutlery were not fully cleaned though so bought paper and plastic cutlery.
It seemed most guests here were on extended stays for numerous reasons and staff is very helpful.
As it was near my place of business, was very convenient and King of Prussia mall with many stores and restaurants is nearby again with a car.
Parking at front can sometimes be challenging but there are spots around the entire perimeter of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm thrilled that the hotel was a good choice for you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

To take the time out of our busy schedules to write a review about our experience says a lot about a place. For something to stand out much more than the usual is why we do it. In all my trips around the country, there only have been 3 times I've taken the time. Reviews are very important for all of us, helping one another find something nice or staying away from something bad. It also gives recognition to the place and staff for going above and beyond or letting the owner/management know what is needed to correct. While I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room and overall hotel, the reason for this review was customer service. Her name is Keianna. Keianna made me feel like family the moment I walked through the door. A warm welcome greeting with a great big smile. It was a genuine greeting unlike the typical "hello, how are you? Welcome to....". Throughout my stay of 3 days, Keianna not only remembered my name and always sparked up a conversation but did the same with 4 different traveller's as well. During check-out there were two others behind the counter who were friendly as well but this one employee stood out from the rest. I absolutely recommend this place and now have a "home away from home". Michael

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 14 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stay on business and always greeted by friendly staff. Very clean! Full size refrigerators nice kitchen for cooking, great price. Safe, clean and close to work and Mall. Brand new laundry facility and quiet hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Santosh73
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 20 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the hotel has been a great place to stay and meet your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Milan, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

Didn't like this place at all. We stayed only 1 hour after having problems with the bed and noting the cutlery and pots/pans were rusty. We were looking for a place with a kitchenette so we could cook our meals and save on restaurant costs but no way was I going to cook with rusty utensils. The floors are ugly hardwood and the rooms are definitely not decorated nicely. The hallways still smelled of paint and there wasn't much ventilation to get rid of the unpleasant odor. I don't know how this place got such high ratings but I guess if you're just a business traveler and don't want anything but a bed to sleep in, it will do. I must say though, that the manager was very kind to us and did not charge us anything. That's the only plus I can give on this one.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first and check everything before you book it. That's the best advice I can...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lillyput918
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the hotel to your likeing and the pans/utensils were not in good shape. To prevent this from happening again, my team is undergoing more training . I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at KGP@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Jamestown, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

This was my first time at this hotel and in the area. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff was very helpful in giving directions and friendly. Always greeted me when I came back at the end of the day and asked if there was anything they could do for me. I highly recommend staying here. I know I will be staying again each time I come to town.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the third floor so no one is above you if your a light sleeper.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel and staff to your liking. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

I booked my stay at Homestead Suites only to find out that it had renovated and changed its name to Extended Stay America. The new beds were a little hard and need broken in. But it was cheap and the service at the front desk was excellent! I will stay there again if I am given a good reason to go to Philly.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
Thank you for your nice review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that I am my staff could make your stay pleasant. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!