“exceptional stay Highly recommended”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This place is outstanding !!!! if you are planning on a long term or short term term anywhere in philly this is your resting place.. its 30 min out of philly, rooms are clean. staff is beyond accomodating and truly care about the people who stay here regardless of it being short or long term, Kate and jessica are the managers here and i do not believe there are a better set of managers anywhere that I have stayed. I have been here for 2 1/2 years on a current work assignment and love this place so much I never looked for an apt...you have alot of amenities they have a deal worked out for the LA fitness which is 2 miles form the hotel if you like to work out, the casino is 1 mile down the road, PA largest mall is only 2 miles away with a full array of dining options as well .... I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: the king sweets are great for couples, i had one for a while then moved to a double queen when my fa...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

David - Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you liked your room, the service our staff provided and our hotel's location. We openly welcome your return should you need any further lodging accommodations in the King of Prussia area. Otherwise, please keep our brand in mind for your anticipated traveling needs.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed here for a few weeks after having surgery. Very clean and spacious room. Breakfast was great and very convenient. Front desk staff and managers were very friendly and polite. Felt like home! Great location, tons of restaurants and only minutes to one of the best shopping malls around. I didn't want to leave! I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

The feedback you've provided in regards to your stay with us is extremely appreciated! We are very pleased that our location was perfect for your needs and that you liked your room as well as the service our staff provided. We hope you are feeling better after surgery!

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

This place is dirty! Rooms are not clean. Outdated, smells badly. The Hyatt by the mall is totally worth the extra money. Never again! The staff at the front desk are very nice but they can't compensate for the horrific conditions of this substandard hotel. My in laws were suffering because someone upstairs was smoking in the non smoking wing of the hotel. I had to go to the front desk three times to get something done. I forced theme to make those people switch rooms after they suggested that we move. As I said, I will never come back to this place and suggest that you not spend your hard earned money on it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sperezny
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service our staff provided during your stay; however, I am very sorry that the smell and cleanliness of your room did not meet your needs. As well, please accept my apologies for the unfavorable conditions in your room due to the smoke coming from upstairs. In response, our housekeeping staff is working to deep clean your room and improve their cleaning procedures overall moving forward.

Again, we apologize that you were less than satisfied with your experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

There was dried/caked on food on all of the dishes, plates, pans, and silverware. Food on the outside of the refrigerator. There was no dish rag, no dish detergent, no cups in the bathroom, no wash clothes, no shampoo, and the dryer smelled as though it would burst into flames as soon as you turned it on. The tub was dirty, the sheets were stained, and the entire hallway was littered with what appeared to be towel lint. We were assured it was vacuumed every day, but it could not have been since we were there 3 days and after we pointed it out to a front desk representative the first, 1/2 of it was addressed that day, but the rest was there for the duration.

Room Tip: Don't pick a room here!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KPit2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

We would first like to thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. Secondly, thank you so much for taking the time to share this information with such detail as we are now able to direct these variables with our entire team to make improvements within our housekeeping and guest service representative departments. We regret that your room amenities were lacking during your stay. We will ensure a better effort is made to offer these amenities to our guests upon check-in. We honor a guest satisfaction policy and will contact you to personally extend this offer.

Again, thank you so much for writing this review and sharing the opportunity for our hotel improvement. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please contact me at kgp@extendedstay.com . We look forward to hearing from you again!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I travel on average of about 250 plus days a year to different job sites and numerous states. I use to use extended stay quite a bit but over time I noticed the atmosphere and attitude just were not what I considered professional. I left and went to another chain of hotels with there own rewards program I was treated well but on my recent trip to King of Prussia, PA. I tried the extended stay wow HOMERUN! The manager Kate Panasiuk is above board her staff is easily one of the finest I have ever had the pleasure to be around. I was new to the area and every single staff member got me the information I requested in a timely and most professional manner. This comment is directed To the Extended Stay corporate office if you want more positive reviews or you need a real OTJ hotel for future managers and even guest service reps. King of Prussia is the place to send them. I assure you they will truly learn from the very best. This comment is to Ms. Panasiuk you are a true professional in every thing you do your commitment to the guests and there needs was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you so much for writing a terrific review of the experience you've encountered during your stay with us in King of Prussia! We are ecstatic to see that you've received such an exceptional level of guest service from one of our managers as well as our KOP team. We take great pride in extending our service to provide our guests with a "Home Away From Home", and your satisfaction with our service shows us that we are on the right track of achieving our goal of being a world-class organization.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. Please keep us in mind if you will be in the KOP area in the future as we would love to host you again!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We enjoyed the very pleasant staff and the room was adequate to our purpose. We would use it again. As we had a small dog, we found the easy egress and the grassy grounds very convenient. All in all, a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for submitting a review about your pleasant stay with us at our hotel! We are extremely appreciative that you took the time to share your experience with the world. We are also glad you have found our location to be convenient and accessible, especially while travelling with your dog.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have travelled through many extended stay around USA and must say that best hospitality and customer service is at King of Prussia extended stay hotel. Great hotel great staff! Special thanks to the hard work and efficiency of general manager Jessica Noga

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We sincerely appreciate you choosing Extended Stay America, and for taking the time to share your great experience. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent service and I am thrilled to see your review. We are honored that you recognized our staff as having the best customer service ever, it means so much to us to hear that.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hosting you here in King of Prussia again soon!