Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
US$107
US$122
US$120
All reviewsdog showfront desk staffthe general managerking of prussia mallwould stay againpa turnpikevalley forgeesatiffanymicrowavephiladelphiahighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here for a week during my Grad school intensive... The room was cozy and the bed comfy. Small kitchenette and pub-counter w/ seats was good (kept me from eating in the bed). I agree with other patrons, Sathrice and Kuda at the front desk, make your stay worthwhile!

I'd love the property to have an onsite workout room, and maybe a few couple of warm items to choose from at breakfast, besides instant oatmeal.

All-in-all not bad, not outstanding, but works for what's needed.

Room Tip: Room 121 was near the laundry room and side entrance hallway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JAD68
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your experience at our hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be cozy and that you enjoyed the service our staff provided, especially by Sathrice and Kuda. I will be sure to share your comments with them, and the rest of the team.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next travel to the Philadelphia area.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

more of a bargain when I booked early but changed reservation ito number of days and had to pay more. This area is not a cheap one but is located near major traffic routes and the King of Prussia mall. It's not a great place to stay if you plan to go into Philly a lot bec traffic is awful,altho there are local train stations not far away. No handicap ramps so have to use front entrance if you need that. Helpful staff.Breakfast is nothing special but I often bring my own food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Marsha - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am delighted to hear of the friendly service you received and the level of cleanliness you witnessed. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Was close to Valley Forge & King of Prussia mall which made it appealing, as was the price of the room. Only stayed one night. It's close to some nearby hospitals which I think makes it convenient for others.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to complete a review of your stay at our hotel. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable while offering them the best value in lodging. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The front desk is the highpoint of the hotel. They were pleasant and very attentive not just to me but to everyone I saw them interact with. Kiya,Satriece, and the other young lady(sorry I forgot get name) were ideal for that position. Pleasant, caring, and professional. Oh the hotel rooms were great too

• Stayed: April 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff to be pleasant, caring and professional during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I came in at 3:30 am and was met at the front door by smiling Sathrice. She was very nice and genuine along with every employee I encountered.
The accommodations were very nice and clean.

Rob D

• Stayed: April 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Rob - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!