See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms were not that great but staff was friendly and nice... made reservations for two non smoking rooms and they gave me one room stating that I only booked one .... had to pull up my confirmation of the two rooms... then the rooms I got was not clean....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Adriene R
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Adriene, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with our reservation policy and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I'm your basic creature comforts person. Give me a nice bed with two pillows, and a warm shower, and I'm good. People who need a spa, breakfast served in bed, and other unnecessities need to go elsewhere. This is a clean, well staffed (and very pleasant) property. I'm definitely staying at a Motel 6 in my future travels.

Room Tip: I got a handicap room (to sit while showering) on the 1st floor, close to handicap parking, all of which is a big boon!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheila A
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Motel 6 for a month while waiting to make settlement on our new home. The staff couldn't have been more respectful & helpful. They even helped me find my cat when she snuck out!
Would definitely stay here again, hopefully in warmer weather so we could use the pool!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I had a very good stay, staff was friendly, front lobby and my room were extremely clean. The room was full of towels,bed sheets, pillows and floor were all immaculate.
While there the front desk service was helpful in all questions I had about the services and local restaurants. While checking out, the front desk girl was super friendly and all smiles.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank randrew1972
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. They are always ready to go the extra mile for you. It is not a luxury hotel but the rooms are more than adequate
It's a great deal for the price. My dogs are also welcome at no extra charge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo