“More than I was expecting! ”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I booked the Spring Hill for a last minute night out. As soon as I got to the hotel I was impressed with the amenities. Very organized, pretty and clean. I'm only not giving 5 stars because the staff was not so friendly either at the front desk or at the breakfast in the next morning. The room was super clean, big and comfortable. The following morning we had a complementary breakfast that was beyond avarage, with food replacement even when it was just 5 min for the breakfast time is over! It's a little hard to find at night, but I like the idea of a hidden place.
Definitely coming back

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
michelle n, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Marianna,

I would first like to thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites in King of Prussia. We are happy to hear that our amenities met your requirments and that our breakfast was beyond average for you. On behalf of the frontdesk and breakfast staff I would like to apologize. We strive to make every guests stay here as comfortable as possible. Please, we hope to see you again in the near future!

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia

Reviewed 28 May 2014

First time at this property. Although the room is smaller than at other "suite" style hotels, it was very clean, renovation was new, and as others have noted, was very quiet as it is a little off the beaten path. However, it is very close of the King of Prussia Mall (under 10 minutes away). I was here for business so did not get to the historical attractions but if traveling on vacation the free breakfast would be a bonus. Breakfast was both hot and cold items, nothing fancy but substantial and well stocked. Even though there is no room service, you can get "bar food" until 10 PM (cheeseburgers, fries, chicken fingers and the like), and the front desk will give you a list of restaurants that will deliver to the hotel if you prefer.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor so room was very quiet. Because it is off the main road I think all rooms wo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My hotel visit was made better because of the great staff at Springhill Suites. Staff was very accommodating and eager to please and assist us. Check in and check out were completed in a timely manner. The hot buffet was awesome! They had plenty of everything!

Room Tip: Make your requests for specifics prior to arrival.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mari S,

Thank you so much for your kind words. The staff here is very pleased to know we have done our best to make your stay nice and relaxing. We are glad you enjoyed breakfast! Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites in King of Prussia. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a new hotel that marriott has cut the room size from the older spring hill suites. Living are is smaller, no service sink near microwave. Bathroom is all one room so sink is not out side commode and shower like it use to be. Disappointed that marriott has cut the value of this place

Room Tip: Not what it use to be
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim B
michelle n, Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Jim B,

We would first like to thank you for staying here at the SpringHill Suites in King of Prussia. We apologize for any inconvenience that the suite may have caused you but we do hope you at least got to enjoy your stay. If there is anything else we can do next time to make your stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to let us know!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is 'out of the way' and is a very quiet place to stay. The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast was better than most if you arrived early for it. By end of service, the area was very messy.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a very nice hotel. We really enjoyed it. It is a few minutes out of the business of King of Prussia. So it is quiet. The lobby was very clean. The staff was welcoming. Check in was a little bit slow but we had a new guy and you have to learn somehow. He was very nice. The restrooms in the lobby were very clean. The elevators were clean too. We had a 2 queen suite. They have connecting rooms. When you walk in the room there is a little "kitchen" area. There are cups, coffee maker, microwave, and mini fridge. We also had a pull out bed. We didn't use it though. The desk area was a nice size. The bathroom was spotless. We arrived late and when we got to our room we needed extra towels and shampoo, we also didn't have a book with hotel information. They brought it up really fast with in 5 minutes. The breakfast area was packed when we went down and they kept up with it and kept it clean. I have a gluten allergy so I was only able to eat eggs and oatmeal, We asked the girl if anything else was gluten free and she made me some bacon special. The design of the hotel was very nice. The landscape was very nice. I love that they lock the doors at night. They keep the side door to the parking lot locked all the time. The housekeeping staff was very nice. The front desk staff was also very helpful with telling us what are good places to eat and gave us directions to them as well. My only issue was we found a bug in our bed, We took it to the front desk and all they said was sorry. We didn't make a big deal about it though.Other than that the hotel was nice and I will return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have to say, I was very impressed by this place. I travel a decent amount and was quite happy with everything about this place. The staff was polite, the place was very clean and for a standard room I was quite impressed. The rooms are quite large which is nice when you are on the road. Two double beds, a nice desk and couch area and a very nice bathroom. Housekeeping did a great job and was surprised how well my room was cleaned when I returned every evening. They even have a little bar area there so if you want to go down to the lobby and have a drink you are able to. It's a really nice spot. Only complaint is they didn't have any Pinot Noir, LOL. The work out room is pretty good too, enough to get a good workout in. The only problem I had was some guy thought he should do a whole cross fit program and take up the bench and all the weights. Very annoying. If you are in the area, this would be a great choice for a spot to stay. I'll be back in the area in a few months and will be staying here again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Brian B,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the SpringHill Suites! We're glad that you were satisfied from your suite to the bar. I do apologize about the fitness center, hopefully next time it will be better. We hope to see you again soon. If not, thank you for choosing Marriott!