A friend and I spent one night at Hyatt Place during a visit to some local Halloween attractions, and I have to say that it is a very nice hotel. The room was set up quite efficiently. It was clean, and the bed was so comfy. The huge, flat screen TV that swivels from the comfortable couch to the bed was terrific! What a great idea for the ease and flow of the space. The big shower was a happy change from the usual tub/shower combo you get in other hotels. It was great to not have a shower curtain liner attacking me!
We didn't use the pool or gym, but both looked clean and in working order. The sitting, office, and dining areas were set up nicely, in soothing, modern color hues.
The hotel is in a convenient location to King of Prussia mall, and surrounding stores and restaurants. It was perfectly central for the things we planned to do. Check in and out was very quick and easy, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
While there was a small, decent selection of candy, cookies, and beverages in the little cafe near the front desk, it would have been nice if there was a vending machine or two somewhere in the building for chips or other things we may have wanted to snack on after our night out.
Breakfast was okay (quite good, but not great). It's a continental plus because there are a few hot buffet items along with the typical continental fare of oatmeal, muffins, cereal and such. I had a slice of French Toast and a ham, egg and cheese on half a whole grain bagel that was alright. The fruit was fresh and cold. The coffee was really good!
Although we really didn't have to wait for any length of time for anything, it did seem as if the staff was spread a little thin, having to check people in and out, make cocktails, and make and serve food. Everyone was very nice, though. Overall, this was an enjoyable stay, and the Hyatt Place is a hotel that I would recommend and stay at in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia/King of Prussia offers a refreshing blend of style, innovation with casual hospitality to create a new hotel experience in the Philadelphia area. The hotel provides travelers with a well-designed, high-tech and contemporary environment, modern lifestyle features and inviting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Mainstay King Of Prussia
- Mainstay Suites King Of Prussia