We decided on a whim to stay here since our daughter wanted to go to the King of Prussia Mall and we wanted to take a trip to the Casino. This location was optimal to both. We were about 5 minutes from each. We stayed in a two queen suite. The rooms were a nice size with fridge, large flat screen tv, small sectional, and desk. We were on the 6th floor and there is no ice machine there. You will need to go to the 5th floor for that. There is a small eatery downstairs that stays open 24/7. Their morning breakfast was good with an assortment of food ranging from eggs, sausage, and pancakes to cereals, fruits, and bagels. There is a shuttle that runs in a 7 mile radius but is only available Monday through Friday. That was a bit of a bummer but it is really no problem navigating to the mall or anywhere else. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia/King of Prussia offers a refreshing blend of style, innovation with casual hospitality to create a new hotel experience in the Philadelphia area. The hotel provides travelers with a well-designed, high-tech and contemporary environment, modern lifestyle features and inviting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Mainstay King Of Prussia
- Mainstay Suites King Of Prussia